How do you calculate your shipping fees? As of right now, everything is shipped at a flat rate of $5.00 per item via USPS Standard 3-5 day shipping. We do ship internationally with USPS International on all non-CBD goods. Please email us on the Contact Me page to obtain a shipping quote. Shipping times vary depending on where you are located. You are more than welcome to contact us and request alternate shipping. We may be able to accommodate you. Buyer is responsible for researching and paying any and all extra fees such as tariffs or duties.
Scroll to the bottom of the page for our Chakra Lover Affiliate Program FAQs
What is your return/refund policy? Jeri Warlick Jewelry is a small batch studio. We want to make sure our customers love each piece they order. Unfortunately, refunds are not available due to the rapidness of sales for our collections. We create in small production runs, sell out fast and move on to the next collection. Yet, a customer has 7 days from the date of delivery to request an exchange. Please note, exchange is subject to approval and is based upon a case by case situation. All sales are final on Chakra Love CBD goods and CBD Monthly Boxes. We are also not responsible for damage to box/box contents caused by the USPS. If you receive your box damaged please file a claim with the USPS www.usps.com/domestic-claims.
How do I polish my jewelry? All of Jeri Warlick Jewelry is fabricated of the finest grade of jeweler's brass or bronze. Each piece is solid metal and will oxidize over time to a rich patina. However, one can simply polish with a polishing cloth to bring the piece back to the original luster. Polishing creams can be used on pieces such as chokers, chains and cuffs. However, it is not recommended for pieces made with stones and beads.
Custom orders are welcome. Please email us on the Contact Me page to inquire.
Please email email@example.com to inquire on wholesale pricing.
Be prepared to submit your business information, tax ID number, state reseller’s permit, etc.
CBD Goods & Monthly Box FAQs
1. How old do you have to be to sign up for the CBD Box subscription or to purchase CBD goods? 18 years or old. Age verification is required.
2. How much do the boxes costs? There are three sizes starting at $49 plus shipping.
3. Do you ship out of the states? At the moment, we are only shipping within the United States. As the laws change we hope to one day be able to ship worldwide.
4. When do boxes ship? Boxes will ship approximately around the third week of each month. Of course there sometimes are unexpected delays but our goal is to get them all shipped out at this time frame. You will be notified in the event of a shipping delay.
5. What happens if I move and need to change my address? Please email us as soon as possible to update your shipping address.
6. What happens if I need to update my payment method? Please email us as soon as possible and we will provide you a secure link so you can enter in your new payment information.
7. How can I purchase a subscription plan as a gift? Simply select your box size and follow the steps to enter in your information. Just make sure you enter in your recipient's mailing address in the shipping address area.
8. Can I get a tracking number for my purchase? Tracking numbers can be emailed to you upon request.
9. Is there a way to pause my subscription because I am traveling? Unfortunately, we are unable to pause or hold boxes. It is best for you to make alternate arrangements for someone to retrieve your box once it is delivered.
10. How do I submit my product for consideration in your box? Please email us on the Contact Me page with your information. Be prepared to send your website, wholesale catalog/pricing, valid business permit, EIN, third party testing for all goods and samples to be considered for our box.
11. Can I cancel my subscription? You may cancel at anytime by emailing us on the Contact Me page. Please note: refunds are not available on payments which have already been processed. You will need to cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before your monthly payment is billed to your payment method. Subscriber's payment methods (credit cards) are billed on the 13th of each month. You must sign up for a box plan before the 13th in order to get the box for that month. If you sign up before the 13th your card will be charged on the 13th of the same month. If you sign up after the 13th you will receive the next month’s box. Your card will be charged the following month on the 13th.
12. Do you ship to other countries? At the moment we are only shipping within the United States.
13. What is the endocannabinoid system and how does it benefit from CBD goods? Please check out our free download here
14. What is the recommended dosage for your CBD oil? It is impossible to accurately suggest CBD dosages for everyone. There are too many factors to consider to do so ( your weight, metabolism rate, pain tolerance, other medications you take, etc) Therefore, we recommend starting “low and slow.” A good rule of thumb is to take 1-3 milligrams per every 10 pounds of your weight. Each of our CBD oils includes a marked dropper cap. One ml/ entire dropper yields approx. 16.66mg of CBD for the 500mg/30ml formula. One ml/entire dropperful of the 1000mg/30ml yields approx. 33.33mg of CBD. Therefore, if you weigh 150 lbs we suggest starting with 15-45mg of CBD or 1/2-1.5ml. The dropper holds 1 ml of our oil. If you are experiencing chronic pain or severe symptoms, we suggest starting with a “loading dose.” See more information below. Squeeze desired amount into dropper and deposit under the tongue. Hold for 30 seconds for full absorption. CBD oil can be added to your favorite beverage too. Our oil is an all natural, free of preservatives good and must be kept in a cool, dry place below 70 degrees fahrenheit. Refrigeration may be needed in hot climates.
15. What is a “loading dose” for CBD oil? The standard for CBD dosing seems to be approximately 25mg per day whether taken once or twice a day. However, depending on your symptoms you may want to start with a large dose to kick start your endocannabinoid system. This is called a “loading dose.” It is recommended to do so for 3-5 days. Once you see improvement you can lessen your dosage. You might find it helpful to keep a dosage log to record your daily experience and note what dosing amounts work best for you.
16. All of our CBD goods are intended for natural, holistic remedy and not as a replacement for medicine. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
17. Do you offer samples of your goods? Unfortunately, we are unable to handout samples due to production costs. However, we are happy to provide you with as much information as possible. Please check out social media links below for customer reviews.
18. What if I receive my box and it is damaged. We are also not responsible for damage to box/box contents caused by the USPS. If you receive your box damaged, please file a claim with the USPS www.usps.com/domestic-claims.
Chakra Lover Affiliate FAQs
What does it mean to become an affiliate for Chakra Love? It means you are passionate about spiritual well-being as well as becoming an advocate for the cannabis movement. It also means you will have the opportunity to share our mission statement with others by hosting pop up shops and parties.
How old do you need to be to sign up? You must be 21 years of age and a resident of the United States. Age and address are verified during the application process.
Is this program open to everyone? Yes. We welcome anyone to be a part of our family regardless of sex, race, spiritual beliefs etc. However, in order to maintain the integrity of our brand and mission, we plan to approve only a select number of applicants as we get this program off the ground. So if you are interested now is the time to apply.
May I apply to become an affiliate if I already own a business? Yes. However, you many find if more beneficial to apply for a wholesale account with us.
May I apply to become an affiliate if I am already one for another company? Yes. However, we prefer for our affiliates to be able to dedicate the time and energy to our mission statement. Therefore, applicants which are not associated already to another company will be preferred.
Is there a legal agreement I must sign? Yes, once approved you will receive a document outlining the terms and policies of becoming an affiliate with Chakra Love. This agreement will outline issues such as your responsibility for collecting taxes, verifying ages of your customers and your state and local laws pertaining to the purchasing/selling of CBD goods.
What is the cost to apply? There is no charge to apply to become an affiliate. However, once approved you will need to purchase one of our Chakra Love Party Starter bundles. These will start at $155 and include a variety of CBD goods to display at your pop ups and parties.
Do I need to keep an inventory of CBD goods? You are not required to keep inventory. However, you may find your pop ups and parties more successful if your attendees are able to take home the goods immediately.
What sort of CBD goods will I be able to offer my customers? You will be able to purchase at a discounted rate any of our CBD goods (oils, tinctures, gummies, chocolates, teas, coffees, bath goods, balms and more,) spiritual tools, jewelry and limited time offer, speciality CBD boxes. Your discount will depend on the quantity of goods ordered.
Will there be a required sales quota each month? In order to keep your affiliate discount number active, you will be required to process a minimum order amount each month. These details will be outlined in your affiliate agreement.
May I set up at trade shows and markets? It is ideal to partner with other like-minded businesses such as yoga studios, wellness shops etc. to host pop ups and parties. However, it will be your responsibility to verify which trade shows and markets allow the sell of CBD goods.
How do I invite people to one of my parties? You can use one of our pre-designed invites via email, text or create a social media event as well as the old fashion “word of mouth.”
Can I co-host a pop up or party with another person or business? Yes! It is a great idea to partner with like-minded people and businesses. We suggest offering your co-host a discount on an order or giving them a percentage of sales in free goods. It is the affiliate’s responsibility to create an agreement with a co-host.
Do I have to sign others up under me as with most traditional “home party” companies? The short answer is NO! Our program was created as a“business 2 business” model. You will be acting as a sole proprietorship and purchasing goods from Chakra Love in order to resell.
Do I need a business license, sales tax or wholesale number? Yes! In order for us to not charge you sales tax you will need to provide a state issued wholesale permit or reseller’s permit. Otherwise, tax may be added to your orders. It is your responsibility to acquire any other local permits required to operate a retail business in your area.
Will I be responsible for my own cannabis/CBD education? We plan to offer as much assistance as possible in not only keeping you up to speed on all things related to CBD. Yet, It will be your responsibility to learn as much as you can as a cannabis advocate and Chakra Lover. It is important for you to be well informed and able to answer questions on all of the goods we offer at your parties and pop ups.
Do I charge my customer’s sales tax? It is your responsibility to verify the tax collecting requirements in your state or city.
How do I place orders for my customers? Once approved, you will receive an affiliate number which you will use to place orders on our website. You will receive your discount at the time of ordering. You will take payments from your customers beforehand at your parties and pop ups. From time to time you will receive special offers via email.
How will I be able to keep up with my orders? You will receive a confirmation email each time you place an order. You will also have the option to create an account you can sign in to on our website.
May I share my affiliate number with others? We do not recommend sharing your number with others. Doing so will result in the termination of your affiliate contract. We definitely don’t want that to happen.
Can I use my affiliate discount code toward your monthly subscription boxes? Unfortunately, the code will only valid for our online CBD goods, tools and accessories.
How will my customers receive their orders? You will have the option to place one big order and have everything shipped to you and then deliver or arrange for pick up from your customers. Or you can place individual orders for each of your customers and allow Chakra Love to ship the goods directly to them. However, you will receive a larger discount if the orders are placed as one large order. You will be responsible for charging your customers additional shipping if the goods are to be shipped to them. (Keeping inventory on hand will help you save on shipping)
How long will it take for my customer’s to receive their orders? All in stock goods will ship in approximately 3-5 business days.
How will the orders ship? All orders will ship via USPS Flat Rate. Tracking will be provided at the time of shipping via email.
Can I ship my orders to anywhere in the world? CBD is legal in all 50 states. However, it is the affiliate’s responsibility to verify the local and state laws of each of their customers before shipping. It is also illegal to ship outside of the United States at this time.
May I start my own Chakra Lover Affiliate website? Unfortunately, in order to keep our branding streamlined creating your own website is not permitted. However, we are more than thrilled if you share your partnership on all social media platforms with hashtag #chakralover
What if my customers wants a refund? Due to the nature of CBD goods all sales are final once you receive them. However, an exchange may be approved on a case by case situation.
How do I process payments for orders from my clients? You will be responsible for setting up an account with a processor such as Paypal, Square or Venmo.
May I advertise on my social media accounts? Yes. You will have access to an online library of images and media content to use as well.
May I put my goods on “sale?” If you opt to purchase inventory for your pop ups and parties, it is your discretion to sell the goods at a price which you feel comfortable doing so.
How long does it take for my Affiliate Application to be approved? Please allow 3-5 business days for our team to review your application.
How do I contact customer service at Chakra Love? Please email your concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other questions about our CBD products and CBD Monthly Box program please visit the following page
https://chakra-love.com or email us at email@example.com