How do you calculate your shipping fees? As of right now, everything is shipped at a flat rate of $5.00 per item via USPS Standard 3-5 day shipping. We do ship internationally with USPS International on all non-CBD goods. Please email us on the Contact Me page to obtain a shipping quote. Shipping times vary depending on where you are located. You are more than welcome to contact us and request alternate shipping. We may be able to accommodate you. Buyer is responsible for researching and paying any and all extra fees such as tariffs or duties.
What is your return/refund policy? Jeri Warlick Jewelry is a small batch studio. We want to make sure our customers love each piece they order. Unfortunately, refunds are not available due to the rapidness of sales for our collections. We create in small production runs, sell out fast and move on to the next collection. Yet, a customer has 7 days from the date of delivery to request an exchange. Please note, exchange is subject to approval and is based upon a case by case situation. All sales are final on Chakra Love CBD goods and CBD Monthly Boxes. We are also not responsible for damage to box/box contents caused by the USPS. If you receive your box damaged please file a claim with the USPS www.usps.com/domestic-claims.
How do I polish my jewelry? All of Jeri Warlick Jewelry is fabricated of the finest grade of jeweler's brass or bronze. Each piece is solid metal and will oxidize over time to a rich patina. However, one can simply polish with a polishing cloth to bring the piece back to the original luster. Polishing creams can be used on pieces such as chokers, chains and cuffs. However, it is not recommended for pieces made with stones and beads.
Custom orders are welcome. Please email us on the Contact Me page to inquire.
Please email email@example.com to inquire on wholesale pricing.
Be prepared to submit your business information, tax ID number, state reseller’s permit, etc.
CBD Goods & Monthly Box FAQs
1. How old do you have to be to sign up for the CBD Box subscription or to purchase CBD goods? 18 years or old. Age verification is required.
2. How much do the boxes costs? There are three sizes starting at $49 plus shipping.
3. Do you ship out of the states? At the moment, we are only shipping within the United States. As the laws change we hope to one day be able to ship worldwide.
4. When do boxes ship? Boxes will ship approximately around the third week of each month. Of course there sometimes are unexpected delays but our goal is to get them all shipped out at this time frame. You will be notified in the event of a shipping delay.
5. What happens if I move and need to change my address? Please email us as soon as possible to update your shipping address.
6. What happens if I need to update my payment method? Please email us as soon as possible and we will provide you a secure link so you can enter in your new payment information.
7. How can I purchase a subscription plan as a gift? Simply select your box size and follow the steps to enter in your information. Just make sure you enter in your recipient's mailing address in the shipping address area.
8. Can I get a tracking number for my purchase? Tracking numbers can be emailed to you upon request.
9. Is there a way to pause my subscription because I am traveling? Unfortunately, we are unable to pause or hold boxes. It is best for you to make alternate arrangements for someone to retrieve your box once it is delivered.
10. How do I submit my product for consideration in your box? Please email us on the Contact Me page with your information. Be prepared to send your website, wholesale catalog/pricing, valid business permit, EIN, third party testing for all goods and samples to be considered for our box.
11. Can I cancel my subscription? You many cancel at anytime by emailing us on the Contact Me page. Please note: refunds are not available on payments which have already been processed. You will need to cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before your monthly payment is billed to your payment method. Subscriber's payment methods (credit cards) are billed on the 13th of each month. You must sign up for a box plan before the 13th in order to get the box for that month. If you sign up before the 13th your card will be charged on the 13th of the same month. If you sign up after the 13th you will receive the next month’s box. Your card will be charged the following month on the 13th.
12. Do you ship to other countries? At the moment we are only shipping within the United States.
13. What is the endocannabinoid system and how does it benefit from CBD goods? Please check out our free download here
14. What is the recommended dosage for your CBD oil? It is impossible to accurately suggest CBD dosages for everyone. There are too many factors to consider to do so ( your weight, metabolism rate, pain tolerance, other medications you take, etc) Therefore, we recommend starting “low and slow.” A good rule of thumb is to take 1-3 milligrams per every 10 pounds of your weight. Each of our CBD oils includes a marked dropper cap. One ml/ entire dropper yields approx. 16.66mg of CBD for the 500mg/30ml formula. One ml/entire dropperful of the 1000mg/30ml yields approx. 33.33mg of CBD. Therefore, if you weigh 150 lbs we suggest starting with 15-45mg of CBD or 1/2-1.5ml. The dropper holds 1 ml of our oil. If you are experiencing chronic pain or severe symptoms, we suggest starting with a “loading dose.” See more information below. Squeeze desired amount into dropper and deposit under the tongue. Hold for 30 seconds for full absorption. CBD oil can be added to your favorite beverage too. Our oil is an all natural, free of preservatives good and must be kept in a cool, dry place below 70 degrees fahrenheit. Refrigeration may be needed in hot climates.
15. What is a “loading dose” for CBD oil? The standard for CBD dosing seems to be approximately 25mg per day whether taken once or twice a day. However, depending on your symptoms you may want to start with a large dose to kick start your endocannabinoid system. This is called a “loading dose.” It is recommended to do so for 3-5 days. Once you see improvement you can lessen your dosage. You might find it helpful to keep a dosage log to record your daily experience and note what dosing amounts work best for you.
16. All of our CBD goods are intended for natural, holistic remedy and not as a replacement for medicine. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
17. Do you offer samples of your goods? Unfortunately, we are unable to handout samples due to production costs. However, we are happy to provide you with as much information as possible. Please check out social media links below for customer reviews.
18. What if I receive my box and it is damaged. We are also not responsible for damage to box/box contents caused by the USPS. If you receive your box damaged, please file a claim with the USPS www.usps.com/domestic-claims.
For any other questions about our CBD products and CBD Monthly Box program please visit the following page
https://chakra-love.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org